Business experience highlights:
- Served as CFO / COO in a successful restructuring and turnaround of a multi-product line medical device company
- Responsible for day-to-day management of $20 million industrial products manufacturing company with three operating divisions.
- Managed $20 million division of $100 million corporation through four leveraged buyouts
- Served as Vice President of Finance and Pension Plan Administrator for a Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Served on the board for an industry trade group and a medical device company
CFO & Treasurer, Optim Incorporated
Served as CFO / COO in a successful restructuring and turnaround of a multi-product line medical device company. Functional responsibilities included finance, operations and human resources.
Quamco, Inc., Corporate V.P. Finance
Duties included responsibility as Pension Plan Administrator serving on the Investment Committee for the defined benefit pension plan.
Merriman Division of Quamco, Inc., President
Full P&L Responsibility for $20 million manufacturing company with three operating divisions.
Boston College, Bachelor of Science, Accounting
NACD - National Association of Corporate Directors
SBANE - Small Business Association of New England